Are you excited about solving complex real-world problems and shaping the future of the commercial shipping industry? Helping customers achieve digital transformation? Or want to build innovative maritime solutions? If yes, explore career opportunities with Dataloy.
Full Stack Developer / Front End Developer
Working with brand new products towards a global market – Dataloy Systems is hiring dedicated and future-oriented developers to join our exceptional team!
Did you know that the complex and dynamic maritime industry accounts for 90% of world trade? If you’re looking to make an impact, Dataloy Systems is the place for you.
Dataloy Systems is accelerating the future of maritime technology; developing software solutions that will not only optimise and increase operational efficiency but also have a positive impact on sustainability. We are proud of being one of the world’s leading providers of technologically advanced and integrated maritime software.
What can you expect?
As a developer in an agile and highly dynamic company like Dataloy, you should expect a range of challenging tasks within user-centric software design, development, testing, implementation and support of our systems.
Working in Dataloy, you will have the opportunity to experiment with new ideas and technologies as well as make a difference by directly influencing key factors in the way our future software systems are designed and developed.
In addition to the role as Developer, you would also have an opportunity to participate in project management, product development, customer relationship, business intelligence and support for our global customers.
As a Developer in Dataloy, you will solve complex real-world problems and shape the future of the commercial shipping industry. Technological innovation is at the heart of everything we do, and you will use your expertise to develop the products further that shipping industries rely on to do their business.
You will be working as a part of our development teams in a SCRUM methodology, and you will have a direct impact on the future of shipping software. Senior Developers will be offered the possibility to join the “Code Review Team”.
- Collaborating closely with designers, developers and product owners
- Taking responsibility for the implementation.
- Produce clean, efficient code and tests
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Being a SCRUM team member
- Proficiency in REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of React, Angular or similar libraries and frameworks
- Good understanding of component libraries such as Material-UI
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Knowledge of SQL, Java and agile methodology
- Fast learner and self-starter when required, but not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to work independently, but also to speak out in a team
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Be open-minded, positive, curious, creative, and reliable
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree within Computer Science
- Experience and skill can compensate for formal relevant education
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years of experience with systems development / Your level of experience can vary, new graduates are also welcome to register.
We want you to feel like part of the Dataloy team so you should ideally be an open-minded, positive, creative, wondering, reliable person to be around.
Now it is up to you! Do you want to be a part of an agile, future-oriented company and work with a great team with highly skilled colleagues?
We will evaluate applications continually. Please do not hesitate to send us an email or contact us if you have any questions!
No advertised positions or no position that matches your profile?
Dataloy is growing and always on the lookout for skilled employees. Send us an open application with your CV/resume via email to email@example.com
A selection of our clients in the tanker segment that use our software with great success.