Reduce the complexity of dry cargo shipping from cargo to port with Dataloy VMS and maximise TCE
See for yourself why customers from across the globe trust Dataloy Systems.
Planning for dry bulk vessels is complex as planners need to maximise time charter equivalent (TCE). To optimise the dry bulk vessels, planners have to look into vessel and hatch capacity as well as cargo restrictions and individual planning preferences and requirements. Therefore, the voyage management and optimisation solution you choose needs to fit perfectly to your organisation’s needs. Dataloy solutions have a highly advanced technological base. It can be configured to match your planning needs, giving you that 100% fit.
The Dataloy Voyage Management System provides specific features and support for this segment, for example handle an unlimited number of cargoes, together with very strong parceling functionality.
Key benefits besides the general features:
- Ability to handle a large number of load ports, discharge ports and parcels for each voyage
- Combining liner terms and free in/out terms
- Managing all the various aspects like accurate distribution of handling cost, fully supported by the system
- Easy to handle and track claims with our integrated claims module
Integration with other systems, customers and suppliers is crucial in high volume transaction businesses, and our API and third-party partners enable customers in the segment to integrate processes.
Our fleet allocation and scheduling tools are tailor-made to provide customers with semi-liner operations a means of performing long term planning of their fleet, providing a complete overview fully integrated with operations and chartering.
From the mini-bulk carriers trading short sea to the cape size vessels in international deep-sea trade; the bulk carrier segment is as versatile as the cargoes transported. Our solution has a proven track record for customers in this segment, both for short and deep sea.
Specific features for this segment include:
- Full coverage of ownership modes (owned, time chartered, pool)
- Ability to relet on a voyage basis when needed
- Fine-tuning of port consumption based on loading and discharging modes (working or idle)
- Accurate indication of laytime and port stay
The contracts of affreightment (COA) module combined with the COA planner allows for detailed and precise forecasting positions, with the ability to integrate sophisticated risk management systems.
A selection of our clients in the dry cargo segment that use our software with great success.