Connect with any app to create your eco-system for digital transformation
Integrate with our Open API to Build a Business Ecosystem
Connect to the Data you need with VMS API
Every tech stack is different and built to work for your business. Dataloy API gives you the flexibility and agility to create an extensive ecosystem of partners and capabilities faster. You can now connect Dataloy VMS to your chosen accounting system, procurement or order management system, etc.
Making Maritime Open
Stay Connected to Your Favourite Apps
The VMS API enables you to connect to the data that matters when it matters most. The VMS API is designed to connect Dataloy VMS to the best in breed solutions for the maritime industry, helping you expand your product lines, increase the pace of innovation, and cut costs and time for integration. The flexible and scalable API can integrate Dataloy VMS seamlessly to make your day-to-day workflow more efficient and familiar.
- Connect internal or external disparate systems to Dataloy VMS in a secure environment via standardised authorisation and authentication protocols.
- Work smoothly across best-of-breed tools and solutions, making sharing and collaboration seamless and secure.
- Avoid vendor lock-ins with an open-source, open-standard, solution that gives you and your customers flexibility and control of who is accessing their data.
OAuth uses tokens instead of relying on a single password as the master key for every app that accesses an API. An OAuth token gives one app access to one API on behalf of one user for a limited time.
PERMISSIONS – USER ROLES AND ACCESS
In VMS and API, permissions can be easily upgraded as well – if the user tries to do something in an app and they are not authorised to, the business can give the user the option to add that permission.
We mandate multi-factor authentication (MFA) on VMS. MFA is enforced for all tasks that require administrative or elevated privileges. These actions will help mitigate the impact of stolen credentials across the organisation.
DECENTRALISING IDENTITY FROM APPLICATIONS
Security is consistent with the open platform potential for low-friction innovation.
SUPPORTS DELEGATED AUTHENTICATION
With our Enterprise API offering, it is possible to integrate with your existing Active Directory (AD) servers for streamlined user management.
Data is carefully filtered based on security roles ensuring that end-users and API users only see what they are authorised to see.
Subqueries provide a powerful way to combine data from two tables into a single result. As the name implies, subqueries contain one or more queries, one inside the other.
Integrations to Meet Your Business Needs
The objective of accounting integration is to automate the creation and flow of transactions between the Dataloy VMS and an accounting system. The advantage is, for example, reduced risk of errors as several transactions handled by the Dataloy VMS system generates transactions to be entered into a client accounting system
- Transfer of voyage related data to the accounting system.
- Receipts and payments being transferred from Accounting to Dataloy VMS.
- Synchronise business partners between Dataloy VMS and the accounting system.
- Exchange rate transfer to Dataloy VMS.
- Map accounts between Dataloy VMS and the accounting system.
- Flow of actual and accrual data between VMS and the accounting system
Automate the creation and flow of port call appointments between the Dataloy VMS and an agency system. When the appointment has been created and handled in the agency system, a Disbursement Account (DA) is transferred back to the Dataloy VMS.
- Share Port Call data as soon as port call status changes to Sent or Updated
- Collect relevant data applicable to agency systems such as Agent, Cargo etc.
- Transfer Disbursement Accounts (DAs), either as Proforma, Revised or Final, can be transferred from an agency system to Dataloy VMS via the Disbursement Account Integration API.
Transfer port call and port cost data between Dataloy VMS and an agency system in order to correctly assign port costs to the correct port call, vessel and voyage and import this data into the VMS.
- Receive DA data from the applicable agency system and ensure that Dataloy VMS automatically updates the total cost of the port, voyage and results with the most updated data.
Delivers current navigational and positional information about vessels to the Dataloy VMS and is best suited for monitoring voyages underway and planning your business accordingly.
Automate the creation and flow of transactions between the Dataloy VMS and a cargo documentation system. The advantage is, for example, reduced risk of errors as several transactions handled by the Dataloy VMS system generates transactions to be entered in a client cargo documentation system.
Integrate your bunker procurement system with Dataloy API. Several bunker suppliers and bunker platforms is already integrated. Seamlessly manage, order, procure and invoice bunkers via our VMS.
Connect Dataloy VMS with your Favourite Applications
Start the conversation about VMS API today!
Our robust VMS API enables shipping companies and their partners to quickly and easily integrate with best of breed solutions whilst having the the reassurance that you can enable interoperability and ensure security and protection of data.
We have built numerous integrations and opened our developer platform so anyone can build with VMS API.