8 December 2021, Singapore, Norway: Chinsay and Dataloy Systems, leading technology companies in the freight management and contracting space, are announcing today their new partnership which will result in the seamless integration of their two SaaS platforms. The integration of Chinsay’s innovative ICP.Freight (Intelligent Contract Platform) and Dataloy Voyage Management System (VMS) enables an improved process flow, cost savings and error reduction, which will bring increased productivity and efficiency to the user. The integration is possible due to the companies’ core values of providing client centric automation and championing interoperability for the benefit of the business and the wider industry.
The connection between the two systems will now allow the automatic integration of commercial
and contractual data with Dataloy VMS, a process that was previously only performed manually and at risk of manual error. This is now readily available for joint clients with minimal setup, enabled by Chinsay’s ability to seamlessly integrate with other providers and supported by the open and robust Dataloy API, which provides businesses with immediate access to a wide range of end data points, allowing them to design and innovate seamless workflows quickly.
● Populate forms in ICP.Freight by pulling or pushing data from a voyage estimate in Dataloy.
● Push approved main recap data from ICP directly to Dataloy VMS with one click.
● Dataloy VMS creates a cargo/voyage with pre-populated data.
● Efficient flow of data without errors.
● End-to-end contract lifecycle integration: from negotiation to execution and settlement.
● Master data that the business can leverage.
● Data capture in real-time.
● Risk management to improve profit margins and mitigate liability.
Dataloy and Chinsay’s future vision is to drive collaboration and interoperability between systems to benefit the freight and commodity industries. The latest partnership builds on the industries’ need for more connectivity and reliability innovation. As innovators in the market, Dataloy and Chinsay´s vision is to enable an ecosystem of technology providers that genuinely work with the businesses’ best interests in mind.
Shipping is a global, high-speed, and information-intensive industry that runs 24/7/365.
Join Kirk Wedge and Stuart Hornsey to learn more about how the Dataloy Systems AS and SEDNA integration will provide the visibility you need for seamless #voyage management.
Date: 09 February 2022
Time: 2:00 PM CET